Business owners and professionals need specialist legal advice at many stages, from the establishment of a business to resolution of disputes. The 2014 Companies Act introduced wide ranging changes to the law in relation to Companies. It established two new forms of companies i.e. a LTD and DAC and amongst many other changes it created new fiduciary duties for directors.
We can advise in relation to the following aspects of Company Law :
– How to set up a Limited company
– Application to extend time to file company accounts
– Shareholdings and Transfer
– Directors Duties and obligations under the Companies Acts
– Buying and Selling a business
– Business Agreements
– Consumer Law issues.
Please contact us should you require advise in this area of Company Law.
For a consultation