Employment Law can be be a difficult area for both employee and employer. The relationship between employee and employer becomes more complex all the time, as does the legal framework that governs this relationship. Irish employment law is fundamentally contract based is built on the premise that an employer and employee enter into a contract on agreed terms, set out in the terms and conditions of employment contract.
There is however a significant amount of legislation relevant to the employer – employee relationship. Employers need to be aware of the many legal aspects governing the employment relationship in Ireland or face costly legal actions against them for their failure to comply.
We will represent our clients before the followings bodies in respect of Employment Law matters :
– Rights Commissioner
– Employment Appeals Tribunal
– Labour Relations Commission
– Labour Court
– High Court.
Advice to clients on such matters as:
– Employment Legislation in general
– Employment contracts – drafting, interpretation and termination
– Confidentiality and non disclosure agreements
– Anti Competitive Agreements and Practises
– Bullying and harassment
– Stress and the workplace
– Employment equality and discrimination
– Redundancies and applicable legislation
– HR Policies and Procedures.
Please contact us should you require advise in this area of Employment Law.
For a consultation